Diana's practice is focused on commercial and intellectual property litigation and has represented plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court in a variety of areas including intellectual property, trade secrets, contract, employment, personal injury, business torts, and fraud.
Before becoming an attorney, Diana earned her undergraduate degree in biology with minors in chemistry and philosophy. After spending a few winters working, living, and skiing at Alta, she began working as a biomedical researcher studying the genetic causes of childhood leukemia and the molecular signal pathways leading to pre-term labor. Diana earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Utah, graduating with high honors. During law school Diana was the Editor-in-Chief of the Utah Environmental Law Review, the vice-president of the student bar association, William H. Leary Scholar and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Christine Durham of the Utah Supreme Court.
In her free time, Diana enjoys mountain biking and skiing in the Wasatch mountains with her husband and spending time with her son.
University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2010–2013
Salt Lake City, UT
- J.D., May 2013, with high honors
- W.H. Leary Scholar
- Editor-in-Chief, Utah Environmental Law Review
- Vice President, Student Bar Association
- Certificate of Pro Bono Service
University of Oregon, 1998–2002
- B.S., Biology
- Minors in Chemistry and Philosophy
- Myriad Genetics | Salt Lake City, UT Law Clerk 2011–2014
- Zimmerman Jones Booher | Salt Lake City, UT Extern 2013
- Utah Criminal Justice Center | Salt Lake City, UT Research Assistant 2013
- Workman Nydegger | Salt Lake City, UT Summer Associate Summer 2012
- Utah Supreme Court, Chief Justice Christine Durham | Salt Lake City, UT Judicial Intern 2011–2012
- Huntsman Cancer Institute | Salt Lake City, UT Research Associate 2006–2010
- University of Vermont | Burlington, VT Research Assistant 2005–2006
- Unfair Trade Practices, chapter in Utah Business Law for Entrepreneurs and Managers, 2016, Andy Deiss, Billie Siddoway, and Diana Bradley.
- Trade Secrets, chapter in Utah Business Law for Entrepreneurs and Managers, 2016, Andy Deiss, Billie Siddoway, and Diana Bradley.
- Evaluation of Early Case Resolution: Year Two Report, Butters R, Hickert A, Worwood E, Bradley D, and Prince K, March 2014
- Utah Environmental Law Review Editor in Chief, Volume 33, No. 1 Acting Editor in Chief and Editorial Staff, Volume 32, No. 2 Editorial Staff, Volume 32, No. 1
- Expression of Coagulation-Related Protein Genes During LPS-Induced Preterm Delivery in the Pregnant Mouse Phillippe M, Diamond AK, Sweet LM, Oppenheimer KH, Bradley DF. Reproductive Sciences 2011 Nov;18(11):1071-9
- Shared Acquired Genomic Changes in Zebrafish and Human T-ALL Rudner LA, Brown KH, Dobrinski KP, Bradley DF, et al. Oncogene. 2011 Oct 13;30(41):4289-96
- Characterization of the Zebrafish T Cell Receptor Beta Locus Meeker ND, Smith AC, Frazer JK, Bradley DF, et al. Immunogenetics. 2010 Jan;62(1):23-9
- Heritable T-cell Malignancy Models Established in a Zebrafish Phenotypic Screen. Frazer JK, Meeker ND, Rudner L, Bradley DF, et al. Leukemia. 2009 Oct;23(10):1825-35
- Role of Nonreceptor Protein Tyrosine Kinases During Phospholipase C-Gamma 1-Related Uterine Contractions in the Rat. Phillippe M, Sweet LM, Bradley DF, Engle D. Reproductive Sciences 2009 Mar;16(3):265-73
- Modulation of Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1 Expression During Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Preterm Delivery in the Pregnant Mouse. Diamond AK, Sweet LM, Oppenheimer KH, Bradley DF, Phillippe M. Reproductive Sciences 2007 Sep;14(6):548-59
- Tissue Prothrombinase Activity in Myometrium From Timed-Pregnant Rats. Phillippe M, Bradley DF, Phillippe K, Engle D. Journal of the Society for Gynecological Investigation 2006 Oct;13(7):477-82
- Phospholipid Scramblase Isoform Expression in Pregnant Rat Uterus. Phillippe M, Bradley DF, Ji H, Oppenheimer KH, Chien EK. Journal of the Society for Gynecological Investigation 2006 Oct;13(7):497-501. Epub 2006 Sep 15
- SHP Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Expression in Rat Uterine Tissue. Phillippe M, Bradley DF, Engle D, Sweet L. Journal of the Society for Gynecological Investigation 2006 Jul;13(5):338-42
Membership and Volunteer Work
- Tree Utah, Board Member, 2014–Present
- Young Lawyers Division of the Utah Bar Association, Board Member, 2014
- ACLU of Utah, Volunteer Law Clerk, 2013
- Pro Bono Initiative Family Law and Street Law Clinics, Volunteer, 2011–2013
Disclaimer: Sending a message through email or otherwise to Diana, the firm, or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and the contents of such communications will not be treated as confidential. Please do not send time sensitive information without first establishing an attorney-client relationship after signing an engagement agreement with Deiss Law PC.