Representative Criminal Cases
Criminal Defense Attorneys Based in Salt Lake City, UT
- Represented a Salt Lake City area individual charged with manslaughter, a second-degree felony. Judge was persuaded to dismiss the charge when individual pled to class A and class B misdemeanor.
Felony Aggravated Assault
- Felony aggravated assault charges reduced to misdemeanor plea in abeyance.
Loan Modification Mortgage Scam
- Represented potential target in federal investigation of alleged loan modification mortgage scam.
Felony Sexual Abuse Charge
- Successfully obtained misdemeanor plea in case involving felony sexual abuse charge carrying potential life sentence.
Six Felony Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Persuaded judge to release defendant for time served plus 60 days on six felony counts that carried the potential for a life sentence.
Two Counts of Kidnapping and One Count of Burglary
- Prevailed at a jury trial and obtained a 'not guilty' verdict on two counts of kidnapping and one count of burglary.
- Obtained dismissal of a felony forgery charge upon agreement of restitution.
Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Obtained a plea in abeyance and dismissal of multiple possession charges.