Billie Siddoway has trial and dispute resolution experience in many industries, including agriculture, automotive, legal services, software, analytics, real estate, manufacturing, advertising, hospitality, technology, medical devices, healthcare, and direct sales. Siddoway handles claims for clients of every size, from Fortune 500 companies to small business and individuals involved in business disputes. She has handled contract disputes, antitrust claims, trade secret misappropriation, non-compete and non-solicitation covenants, copyright and trademark claims, cybersquatting, competitive issues and business torts.
Siddoway was born in St. Anthony, Idaho and attended West Jefferson High School. While growing up, she worked on the family sheep ranch and at the local feed store. She was elected as Teton County Prosecuting Attorney in 2016 and currently handles a variety of cases in that capacity including civil litigation and compliance matters for the County.
University of Utah College of Law
Salt Lake City, UT
Juris Doctor, 2002
University of Idaho
- Bachelor of Arts, American Studies, 1995
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Commercial Litigation, U.S. News and World Report, 2013-present
- Mountain States Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2009-present
- Utah Legal Elite, Utah Business Magazine, 2008-present
- Martindale Hubbell 'Preeminent' lawyer, rating of AV, preeminent, 2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2017
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Top 50 Women, Thomson Reuters, 2016
- Idaho, 2002
- Utah, 2003
- Wyoming, application pending
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Idaho Bar Association
- Utah Bar Association
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Republican National Lawyers Association
Disclaimer: Sending a message through email or otherwise to Billie, the firm, or any of its attorneys will not create an attorney-client relationship and the contents of such communications will not be treated as confidential. Please do not send time sensitive information without first establishing an attorney-client relationship after signing an engagement agreement with Deiss Law PC.